Re: Balsa and e-post viruses

The thing is that linux is safer on this if user isn't stupid
and is using root as default user account.

If user starts any bash script by clicking on an attachment
he could do same very big things if using root.

if he/she is using this executable file with another account he atleat
only remove his own account info :-)

But if I'm right balsa will NEVER implement a execute command for
attachments :-)

But one thing for sure. We could ofcourse not be 100 % safe to
have virus/attacks on linux to in the future...

but  hopefully not in the mail applications...

Greats

MikeH