Manual Again...

Since it doesn't appear that anyone has added the updated manual and
pictures to CVS, and I have received no feedback, I'll try again.  Here's a
diff of the changes to balsa.sgml, topic.dat, and Makefile.am.  The manual
now has several images, which I will not post on the list, but leave on my
website at:

http://www.netcom.ca/~mguenthe/balsa_manual_images.tar.gz

Please add these changes to the repository, and if there are any problems
tell me.

MBG

--
  Matthew Guenther                      If I want your opinion, I'll ask you
  mguenthe@netcom.ca                    to fill out the necessary form.

manual-patch.gz

PGP signature