Re: 0.7 Release (was Re: Another balsa bug...)

Hey guys

I've been trying to come up with a way to get the website elsewhere.  It
is currently being hosted at my previous employer (and ISP).
Unfortunately, I don't have a good way of creating new accounts, etc.

I could continue to host the site, but have cron cvs update the site
from say cvs.gnome.org?  Or if someone wanted to setup another cvs
server, we could use that.

this seems like a good solution.  the website is horribly out of date
and I just don't have the time to work on it ;(

On the bug tracking thing, I currently get all the bugs.  It would be
nice if that could change.  I personally hate the gnome bug tracking
system and would much rather use something like bugzilla.  If someone
understands the gnome one and could go through the bugs and close the
fixed ones out, I would *really* appreciate it.

Thanks,
Stuart

PS
I'm really glad to see how much work you guys are putting in to Balsa.
You guys rock.