Automatic checking of local mail folders.

Dear Balsa Developers,

I am quite impressed with the development of the Balsa mail reader and I would
like to assist in adding a new feature. I would like to add the feature to
automatically check new mail in all of the local mail folders.

I was thinking of implementing a thread which would wake up every X number of
minutes (configured by the mail check variable), and check the timestamps on all
of the folders, rescanning those which have been modified.

Is anybody currently working on this?

In a related note, is there a Balsa mailing list archive?

Sincerely,
Terence Haddock
www.TRIPI.com