Major CVS confusion in libinit_balsa

This is weird.

Sometimes i get the files, and then when I update, I lose them again.

Watch:

jules@pear% rm -rf libinit_balsa
jules@pear% cvs -z3 update -d
? jules
? build-stamp
? debian/tmp
? debian/postinst.debhelper
? debian/prerm.debhelper
? debian/postrm.debhelper
? debian/substvars
? debian/files
cvs server: Updating .
cvs server: Updating c-client
cvs server: Updating debian
M debian/changelog
M debian/rules
cvs server: Updating docs
cvs server: Updating help
cvs server: Updating help/C
cvs server: Updating idl
cvs server: Updating images
cvs server: Updating imap
cvs server: Updating imap/src
cvs server: Updating imap/src/ansilib
cvs server: Updating imap/src/c-client
cvs server: Updating imap/src/charset
cvs server: Updating imap/src/kerberos
cvs server: Updating imap/src/osdep
cvs server: Updating imap/src/osdep/unix
cvs server: Updating imap/tools
cvs update: in directory intl:
cvs update: cannot open CVS/Entries for reading: No such file or directory
cvs server: Updating intl
cvs server: Updating libbalsa
cvs server: Updating libinit_balsa
U libinit_balsa/.cvsignore
U libinit_balsa/Makefile.am
U libinit_balsa/README
U libinit_balsa/balsa-druid-page-directory.c
U libinit_balsa/balsa-druid-page-directory.gob
U libinit_balsa/balsa-druid-page-directory.h
U libinit_balsa/balsa-druid-page-error.c
U libinit_balsa/balsa-druid-page-error.gob
U libinit_balsa/balsa-druid-page-error.h
U libinit_balsa/balsa-druid-page-finish.c
U libinit_balsa/balsa-druid-page-finish.gob
U libinit_balsa/balsa-druid-page-finish.h
U libinit_balsa/balsa-druid-page-user.c
U libinit_balsa/balsa-druid-page-user.gob
U libinit_balsa/balsa-druid-page-user.h
U libinit_balsa/balsa-druid-page-welcome.c
U libinit_balsa/balsa-druid-page-welcome.gob
U libinit_balsa/balsa-druid-page-welcome.h
U libinit_balsa/balsa-druid-page.c
U libinit_balsa/balsa-druid-page.gob
U libinit_balsa/balsa-druid-page.h
U libinit_balsa/balsa-initdruid.c
U libinit_balsa/balsa-initdruid.gob
U libinit_balsa/balsa-initdruid.h
U libinit_balsa/helper.c
U libinit_balsa/helper.h
U libinit_balsa/init_balsa.c
U libinit_balsa/init_balsa.h
cvs server: Updating libmutt
cvs server: Updating libmutt/rx
cvs server: Updating macros
cvs server: Updating po
cvs server: Updating sounds
cvs server: Updating src
cvs server: Updating src/pixmaps
cvs server: Updating src/sounds
jules@pear% cd libinit_balsa
jules@pear% cvs -z3 update
cvs server: Updating .
cvs server: balsa-druid-page-directory.c is no longer in the repository
U balsa-druid-page-directory.gob
cvs server: balsa-druid-page-directory.h is no longer in the repository
cvs server: balsa-druid-page-error.c is no longer in the repository
cvs server: balsa-druid-page-error.h is no longer in the repository
cvs server: balsa-druid-page-finish.c is no longer in the repository
cvs server: balsa-druid-page-finish.h is no longer in the repository
cvs server: balsa-druid-page-user.c is no longer in the repository
cvs server: balsa-druid-page-user.h is no longer in the repository
cvs server: balsa-druid-page-welcome.c is no longer in the repository
cvs server: balsa-druid-page-welcome.h is no longer in the repository
cvs server: balsa-druid-page.c is no longer in the repository
cvs server: balsa-druid-page.h is no longer in the repository
cvs server: balsa-initdruid.c is no longer in the repository
cvs server: balsa-initdruid.h is no longer in the repository

Weird.

I think it may be to do with the fact that they're in the .cvsignore for
that directory?  That's all I can guess, anyhow.

Jules