Funny bug in balsa 1.0.0 (from rpm)

Hi,
I found a funny bug whe I wanted to subscribe to samba domain mailing list.
I got email with the return address:
samba-ntdom-request@us5.samba.org
So, I wanted to send an email back to this address, and I can't!
I use 'remote SMTP server' option.
If I put this address in 'To:' field, balsa is trying to send this email:
I get window 'Sending Mail...' 'Messages to be sent: 1' with hide button,
and
in xterminal window, from which I have started balsa I get:
354 Enter mail, end with "." on a line by itself
DATA

I was trying to find out a little more, so I checked this address:
the number of 'a' characters is equal to samba-ntdom-request
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa@us5.samba.org

And I got the same error. If I change the 5 to a character, then there is
no problem:
eg: @usa.samba.org

Can someone reproduce this error?

Best Regards,