Colors and quoted text

	I'm a bit stumped about the way Balsa uses colors (chosen in
Preferences/Misc). The first color is apparently used for quoted text
(detected by "> " at beginning of line) and for adresses and links (detected
by a colon on the line, and possibly some other criteria as well). The second
color has never appeared in my windows.

	Are my assumptions right about the "first color" ? This
colon-criterion can be most disturbing, at any rate, I don't use colons only
for adresses but also for enumerations, etc.

	And what is the second color used for, then ? IMHO, the second color
might be used for adresses, while the first one would mark quoted text only.
What do you think ?

--
_Olivier Jousselin_     CTO/Directeur technique, PC Away