Re: Problem with gtkhtml in 0.9.1

Steve Loft wrote:

> I've enabled gtkhtml, but when I try to view an html message, balsa
> crashes and I get:
>
> gtkhtml-ERROR **: gconf is not initialized, please call gconf_init
> before using GtkHTML library

as good as i know gtkhtml is dependent on gconf which is unstable an
this moment. and also gconf is dependent on oaf (and this is also
unstable). you can get the source from the cvs or from the gnome ftp
server.

i don't know but gconf can be also dependent on bonobo. but there was
small changes in bonobo cvs (bonobox etc.) so if you should also
download bonobo i would prefer the cvs source.