Re: Bug in 0.9.1?

> BTW, should I be using threads anyway?

I would like to make threads the default option for 0.9.2 and shortly
thereafter move to removing un-threaded support entirely..

I asked last week if anyone _had_ to use non-threaded, and had only one reply
from someone who had setup his build scripts to use unthreaded because
threaded
was buggy at the time - I don't think this is the case anymore.

Anyway, I think it's just to much effort to support two versions of Balsa,
especially if it is unnecessary, and there are a lot of places in the code
where having two options leads differences in the way the two work...

Comments?