alias expansion bug

	Well, I installed the alias expansion patch on my clean 0.9.0, and it's
working great ! How could I live without that, really ?

	And, suddenly, a bug bit me : I have gcards with multiple mail
addresses, and alias expansion doesn't like that at all : on the first expansion, it
brings correctly all addresses back, but, if I hit Tab, it doesn't properly clean
the line : the first address is removed (more or less), and the new expansion
appears in its place, but the following ones stay on my To: line ... add a couple
of cycles and you're looking et a verrrry long To: line !

	Well, it's only minimally annoying, I can live with that though.
Nonetheless ...
--
_Olivier Jousselin_     CTO/Directeur technique, PC Away