Re: moving a message to a different folder?

On Sun, 30 Apr 2000 16:01:16 Rich Rudnick wrote:

> > Jörgen Lundberg
>
> I assume this means I'd need a three button mouse to use balsa?

Then you would assume wrong. I have the two button Microsoft mouse
and whenever I wish to transfer to another folder, I right click on the
appropriate mail, then navigate down to the appropriate mail folder at
which point the mail is deposited in that folder.

Rgds