Re: Replacement for BalsaMessage

On Tue  4 Apr 2000 15:57:40 Anthony DeRobertis wrote:

> I've tried tracing through with gdb and got lost. I have no idea what's
> happening, but if you want me to generate any kind of output (strace,
> gdb, etc.) I'm happy to do it.

Traces are *gooooood*.

Unfortunately, and along the same lines, I've recently been getting
a lot of segfaults that seem to be in thread context switches and
have no immediately obvious cause... things in that 'manager thread'
Anybody else been getting these? Any ideas of how to debug this
stuff properly?

--
Peter Williams peter@newton.cx