release soon?

Hi everyone.  As you *all* know (grin), it has been quite a while since a new version of Balsa has been released.  I think it would be good to get out a new version out sometime soon.  I want to look over the current TODO list(s) and see what everyone thinks is needed to get v0.5 out the door.  There has been lots of great work in the last few weeks (thanks guys!) cleaning up things.  Let me know what you think.  I feel that it's getting close to being ready for a new release, so keep up the good work everyone!

Stuart