Re: Todo list

On 20-Nov-99 Jules Bean wrote:
> Aha.
>
> Very true.
>
> And, if you have a folder already open in MacOS and you double click on
> its icon in its parent folder, what does it do?  Close it?  Nup... it
> brings it to the front.
>
> Windows is the same, I believe. (Never really used it).
>
> I think that mailboxes are more parallel to this situation. (More
> parallel?  What an appalling use of english.  Oh well, you know what I
> mean).

I don't want this behavior either.  I was just commenting about you saying that
double click _never_ means close in any UI ever.  ;-)

--
Mark Deneen
deneen@bucknell.edu ICQ: 333068

Fools ignore complexity.  Pragmatists suffer it.
Some can avoid it.  Geniuses remove it.
-- Perlis's Programming Proverb #58, SIGPLAN Notices, Sept.  1982