Re: Some feature suggestions

Sounds like you've got some excellent ideas here.  These are things I'd
like to see:
Threading is VERY important.  Another feature somebody else mentioned a
while back was the ability to choose which threads from a
newsgroup/mailing list to download and which to delete/ignore.

Treat newsgroups like mailing lists; messages come into your 'inbox' and
are filtered accordingly (not all messages are necessarily downloaded, see
above).

Smart filtering system: when you have a message open or selected you can
click on a button to create a new filtering rule which has a bunch of the
choices filled in based on information from the current message.

That's about my wishlist.  If Balsa can have these as well as the things
below, it will be one kick-ass mail/news client!  I'm interested in
helping, but I'm not one for coding C (I prefer C++), but let me know if
you need a module done or something!

On another note, where can I find out more about the features of IMAP?
Many on this list have commented that 'IMAP does this', 'IMAP does that',
but I have little experience with anything other than POP.

Cheers,
Chris