Re: Balsa: What Worked

    Date:       Sun, 28 Mar 1999 22:17:33 -0500
    From:       ryan <ryan@serverworks.com>

I have managed to get Balsa working on Solaris 2.6 with a friend of mine.  But
there seems to be a few bugs which I can't pin down to gnome problems or balsa
problems.

Firstly, if a .balsarc file already exists, balsa will seg. fault:
[~] 172 chrismc@dwalin... balsa

Gdk-WARNING **: locale not supported by Xlib, locale set to C
config_mailbox_init: Cannot identify type of local mailbox Inbox
Segmentation Fault

If I remove the .balsarc file and restart balsa it seems to work.

Secondly, when I go to view my older mh files, all I get is a blank window.
The scrollbar down the right hand side seems to adjust to the text that would
be shown, but there is no text shown.

As I said, I don't know if the second problem is a gnome one of balsa, but the
first one definately seems to be.

Any help in these matters would be great.

Cheers,
Christopher
            ,,,
           (. .)