Re: website

Hey there,

I'm offering to work on the FAQ.  What would you like done?  I could look through the archives and come up with a list of questions.  I'm familiar enough with HTML to format the FAQ anyway you want it but I may not be able to answer many of the questions.

I'm having a few problems with Balsa right now (as you can see from the bug-list).  Some of my difficulties (aside from the crashes) could be because I'm more used to using Eudora than any of the various Unix mail systems but I think I could bring a good perspective to the program.

Brady