Re: undecleared funcs in .../libbalsa

Thus spake Stuart Parmenter (pavlov@innerx.net):

> Accually no, these should be defined by system headers.  I'm not exactly
> sure where this problem may be.  I will try and look this weekend sometime.

   That'd be great Stuart - I'm definately interested in using balsa.

   Is there any other info I could provide for you to more easily
   track the problem?

> balsa doesn't use guile or tcl or tk in anyway.

   OK, well then that takes care of that - I actually don't have
   guile installed yet, thanks for the idea though, Brian.

Beers,

Corey
corey@americanrecruitment.com

   "Give me a cold beer, a hot woman and a computer with linux on it,
   and you can keep the beer and the chick."
       -- seen on USENET