Re: Partial libmutt upgrade

I put in some changes to that should allow this update to work with the
current progress dialog and mutli-threaded code, and to have it store
the Unique IDs of the most recently retrieved messages.

> And I added David's code that should fix the
> messages-not-being-deleted problem. This is cool.
>
> Thanks a lot, Bruno.

Definitely -- this is nice.

A quick note on the delete code:  I /think/ that balsa was failing to
delete because of a problem with the header struct ( the changed member
to be exact) and because of options that Mutt uses that Balsa doesn't.
If this latest change doesn't work for you, please send the stderr debug
info from the console.  (I'll link this to balsa_app.debug before a
release.)

Peter was nice enough to help test this and between us we deleted
hundreds of messages without problem, so let's hope that this is solved.

David