Re: Features for next release - and projected date?

On Thu, 2 Dec 1999, David Pickens wrote:

> Ok - final issue:
>
> I also don't want to rush anything out for an arbitrary deadline, but it
> might help to pick a proposed date and aim for that.
>
> Just to pick a point to start the discussion:  How would 2 weeks be?
>
> David

Sounds great, It would be nice to have something reade before christmas.
I will not be around then, due to christmas hollyday, but will be back
before newyear (have to work into the new millenium :) But that shouldn't
change anything.

Just wanted to tell that our imap support core dumps when giving wrong
servername / username /passord...

-ragnar-