Re: release soon?

On Thu, 2 Dec 1999, Ragnar Henriksen wrote:

[...]
> 1. gnome-druid
>    When a newly added user starts balsa for the first time it segfaults.
>    It's refering to "can't load pixmap....". They to exist, My account can
>    read them.
>    When pushing the finnish button, the window doesn't close.

I have another problem with gnome-druid, sometimes the pages stay empty
and I need to go back and then forward to get the page drawn but I don't
know if this problem and others reported to the list are not related to
the gnome-druid it self. What version of gnome-libs are you using Peter.

                                               Bruno Pires Marinho
                                      http://camoes.rnl.ist.utl.pt/~bapm/