Re: POP3? How?

Hello,

Since this a common issue people are having, I wanted to just let everyone
know my recommendation for using POP3 and Balsa.  Basically, Setup fetchmail.
Balsa WILL support POP3 nicely in the future, but as of now, its support is
lacking.  Yes, it does work on occation, and I've been told quite well, but I
can't recommend it since I don't use it yet.  Fetchmail is easy to setup, and
I don't mind helping you guys set it up if you need ;-)

--
pavlov@pavlov.net
http://www.pavlov.net/

"Experimental dog, Salivating dog, Good dog, dinner bell
dinner bell do the bell thing, dinner bell dinner bell
ring..."  - They Might Be Giants