hey!

a few things.. I just compiled balsa (sunday december 12:03 am PST) and
I noticed a few things.. When I use the preview pane... then goto one of
the menu's there color disapears and the menu has a white background..
along with some parts of various dialogs... (I dont know if this is a
bug in balsa or maby my copy of gnome-libs (I downloaded that from the
cvs and compiled the other day...)... another thing.. when I have balsa
check email from my pop3 box.. it leaves the email on the server.. and
it will download it a second time if I click the check button again...
Is this just something with my setup or is this a bug in the current
version of balsa?