ATOM Generator for art.gnome.org

I have an early version for the atom feed generator script for art.gnome.org, it generates the feed for all the active backgrounds using the proposed format in my last e-mail. The script is based on the xml.php file on the CVS.

I'm using 'content:' instead of 'themes:' for the namespace.

The TODO list for this file is the following:

* Add support for sorting by any argument and number of backgrounds limites by "?" http requests.
* Add support for gtk and metacity themes

Thomas, it would be possible to add this to art.gnome.org in the following weeks? There is a spanish GNOME meeting the next month and I would like to show this :)

PD: I've had been unable to try the script since I've no access to the database directly.

Greetings,
Alberto Ruiz