User Scoring Idea

Hi all,

i have an another Feature idea, about overall user scoring.

We can create more interest for user to extend community on this page.
We should extend User Page anyway and put there more information, like:
 - what arts he submited
 - what arts he likes (meaby let user select his favorite 5 arts)
 - latest comments
 - score

Other thing are already discussed here or on IRC. Now about score.
How it should be calculated ?
There are some things we can get: count of submited arts, count of
submited comments, date on latest activity.
>From server we can get actual "submition per user" count:
X = (all arts)/(user count)
so if user has 5 submited arts. And actual X = 4; user can be better
scored than somebody with 3 submitions.
So for comments. Another thing we can calculate is, how much time it is
from last submition. If user dont maked anything his score should goes
down.
We also should calculate one "art score" from adding all scores from
submited arts and devide it throw it count.

If this is to intensive to make it calculate on the fly(runing), it can
be done with extra script which should be done in crontab.

What you think about this idea?

--
Tirpse