Re: [Gimp-user] Recommendation on GIMP

On 2020-05-28 10:54 a.m., Alexandre Prokoudine via gimp-user-list wrote:
What if I told you that we don't keep any of that a secret and
frequently write about it on the website as well as on Facebook and
Twitter?

I think you forgot to include the mailing list(s) as another source of the information posted to the three locations you mention. I know I rarely look at the website and I don't use Facebook or Twitter. The information should be going out on the developer mailing list and occasionally on the user list. Not all the (early) information would be of interest to the user community at large.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.

http://www.ve3syb.ca/               | "Nerds make the shiny things that
https://www.patreon.com/KevinCozens | distract the mouth-breathers, and
                                    | that's why we're powerful"
Owner of Elecraft K2 #2172          |
#include <disclaimer/favourite>     |             --Chris Hardwick