[Gimp-user] Recreating PS drop shadows?

You can disregard previous post. Nothing like what I imagined from the
description but I should have expected that.

A bit of digging, no real correlation between PS and Gimp filters.

A PS drop shadow with the specified setting.
https://i.imgur.com/eZr9pfu.jpg

Settings to get the same in Gimp using the GEGL drop shadow.

Red is PS. Blue is Gimp. https://i.imgur.com/6bnr6MD.jpg a reasonable
match (for
that size)

Thank you!!!  I have two other specifications for shadows.  Would you mind
figuring out those settings for me, too, please?  I'll post the screenshots of
the PS settings screen.  I'd really appreciate it!  Thank you!!!

Attachments:
* https://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/1260/original/Shadows_for_flat_items.jpg
* https://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/1261/original/Shadows_for_smaller_3d_items_and_beads.jpg

--