[Gimp-user] gimp-2.9.6-x64 startup errors

Hello, I have this error at gimp 2.9.6 x64 startup.
It is build from www.gimp.org.
I' ve also tried build from partha, but i have different errors there.
Can someone help please?

The latest gmic_gimp plugin is a bit of a monster, a folder containing 60 - 70
MB of files. The web site does mention somewhere that you need to install to a
separate folder then add that location in Edit -> Preferences -> Folders ->
Plug-ins

*** Whatever you have already installed, remove it. ***

The default is adding a sub-folder to the existing plug-ins.

For Gimp 2.9.6 I advise a completely separate location, one that is easily
located.

Using Partha 2.9.6 (gimp.org the same) and latest gmic_gimp_qt installer I used
a location in C:\Users\my-name see screenshot 1

Added that to the Gimp 2.9 plugins paths see 2

Does it work, does here. see 3

The first run is a little slow, gmic creates a folder in ..\appdata\roaming for
its settings

When up and running, make sure you update the filters from the gmic_gimp
interface.

rich: www.gimp-forum.net

Attachments:
* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/717/original/gmic01.jpg