Re: [Evolution-hackers] Re: wombat and java

Andrei,
take a look at:
RE: [Evolution-hackers] RE: Java and Bonobo communication via CORBA
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-devel-list/2003-June/msg00065.html

Let me know how it goes, since I have written some extension to
OpenOffice in Java and was looking to integrate Evolution in one
extension.

Hope this helps,
Ronald