[Shotwell] Shotwell 0.14.1 is Here!

Jim Nelson jim at yorba.org
Mon Apr 15 19:47:48 UTC 2013

Shotwell 0.14 does include feature additions, but the majority of the work
is bug fixes, as we wanted to give our users a more stable experience,
especially with video and RAW+JPEG support.

When is Fedora 19 planned to be released?  Did the delay in Fedora 18 push
it out, or will Fedora return to a release cycle closer to GNOME's in this
next release?

-- Jim