[Shotwell] Path of a picture

Laura Khalil laura at yorba.org
Tue Apr 17 20:35:12 UTC 2012

Hi Oliver,

The issue you've been having with photos not showing metadata is a
know bug for RAW photos. You can read more about that here:

http://redmine.yorba.org/issues/4372

If you do notice the zooming/rotation bug happening consistently,
please let us know. I am not able to reproduce it even with a larger
library.

Cheers,

Laura

--