[Shotwell] Path of a picture

Laura Khalil laura at yorba.org
Mon Apr 16 18:47:20 UTC 2012

> The biggest import needed one night long, estimated 10 hours.

Sounds like you've got a huge library! How many photo do you have?

> What I now today saw: if no picture is selected or if more than one picture is selected,
> then the window with the enhanced information opens and shows nothing.
> A message box, saying that there must be one qand only one picture be selected would
> help here.
>
> Maybe this was just the case (no picture selected),
> which was irritating me.

This feature has been requested: http://redmine.yorba.org/issues/4854

Currently, we don't have plans to fix this issue, but if you'd like to
add your opinion to the ticket listed above, please do.

>> I will try to reproduce this, but if you didn't see it again, it
>> sounds like something that was just a fluke. I will keep you advised.
>
> A "fluke", if coming from software in my  eyes is a bug.

Totally agree. To clarify, we need to be able to reproduce bugs to fix them.

> From what I experienced today when using shotwell intensive,
> is: all in all shotwell is a pleasure to use. :-)

Glad you're enjoying Shotwell overall!

--
Cheers,

Laura Khalil