[Shotwell] Announcing Shotwell 0.12.0

Thomas Novin thomas at xyz.pp.se
Thu Apr 5 12:19:33 UTC 2012

Hi

Since it's needed for the correct operation of 0.12 I think you should
reconsider that.

Gave it a quick try but it failed because I didn't have everything that
was needed. I don't want to dilute my system with lots of packages &
files that I don't really need so I guess I'll have to continue manually
import my photos until I get an updated OS version which has this new
version.

Thanks for pointing out the issue.

Rgds//Thomas