[Shotwell] Feature request/suggestion...

Chris Game chrisgame at pobox.com
Fri Dec 3 09:38:10 UTC 2010

> Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 09:11:20 +0000 (GMT)
> From: Andrea Grassi <andreagrax at yahoo.it>
> To: shotwell at lists.yorba.org
> Subject: [Shotwell] Fw: feature request/suggestion - search also by
>         filename
>         [snip]
>
>         I've abandoned f-spot years ago ,I don't like it not for
>         licensing reason
>         (the mono debate ) but beacause I think it's too much heavy
>         and bloated .

Just look at the mass of queued tickets for Shotwell - in a year or
two it too will be heavy and bloated! We will look back fondly at
version 0.7 and say what a useful little application it was before
the professionals got their hands on it. Of course those of us using
Debian are still stuck with version 0.6 unless we want to venture
into the experimental suite!