[sabayon] Default profile dont work!

Hello friends,
I apologize in advance for any spelling mistakes because I am using an electronic translator.
We have just installed sabayon in Ubuntu 10.04. The installation was done via apt-get and went smoothly.
Execute the program, we create a default profile for users and save this profile. Indicate a user (which already exists in the system) to apply the profile created in order to test whether changes would be made.
Unfortunately the user has continued with the same characteristics as before, or have not used the default environment we create.
Does not display any error message. Is there anything we should have done to apply the user profile which is described here?

Thank you all!

--
      Fabiano de Oliveira Faria

    TI - TECNOLOGIA DA INFORMAÇÃO