Re: [sabayon] identity crisis

On Mon, 2005-06-20 at 10:16 +0100, Mark McLoughlin wrote:
> 	We can't really put it in get_source() because ProfileSource and
> ProfileDelegate don't have exactly the same API so ...
>
> 	(I think this is yet another indication that we'll want to re-think
> this object hierarchy)

I think to date I've been the heaviest user of the delegate interface
and while coding I kept discovering omissions and anomalies that made it
difficult to use. We kept adding more things and delegates are beginning
to look a lot like sources. I have doubts the delegate model is viable
and pretty strongly agree we need to rethink delegates and the problem
it's trying to solve.
--
John Dennis <jdennis redhat com>