Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Sync rhythmbox settings and playlists across multiple PCs

On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 10:30 PM, giopas <linux giopas eu> wrote:
> Hi crew,
>
> I am planning to move all my music collection on a NAS in order to be
> "reachable" from two/three different PCs (using rhythmbox) at the same time.
> However, what I am concerned is the fact that playlists, album covers and
> contex pane's settings would not be the same. How do you suggest to do?

Regarding the album covers:
If you are using mp3 files, one option would be to embed the covers in
the ID3 tags. You might also use local art files (e.g. Cover.jpg in a folder
for an album), although I'm not 100% sure that is supported over a
networked drive. Easy to try though.

Peter