Re: Should we really translate legal notices?

I am no expert but the first thing that comes to mind is adding an extra
disclaimer, which states, that in cases where translation differs from
the original, the original superseedes any translation.

Mattias

Ühel kenal päeval, T, 2010-05-04 kell 14:41, kirjutas Ihar Hrachyshka: