Re: Default Installation of Multimedia Codecs on Linux

On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 7:27 PM, James Vasile
<vasile softwarefreedom org> wrote:
> At Thu, 21 Jan 2010 13:57:08 +0530,
> Sankar P wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I know this is kind of off-topic for Gnome legal list. But I believe
>> it will be good to get a opinion from the members of this list on a
>> proposal that we discussed among some members of openSUSE.
>>
>> The proposal is to install multimedia codecs based on the location of
>> the user . the complete description can be read at
>>
>> http://psankar.blogspot.com/2010/01/installation-of-multimedia-codecs-based.html
>>
>> Please let us know your comments/opinions by clicking on the feedback
>> link in the blog post.

The openSUSE project as such is not in a need of legal consultation as
of now. It's just that few members of the community wanting to find
answers to our curiosity.  Thanks for your suggestion :-)

--
Sankar P
http://psankar.blogspot.com