Re: [gupnp] Is there any test suite available for gupnp

Hi,

On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 1:41 PM, Ross Burton <ross linux intel com> wrote:
> On Fri, 2010-08-20 at 13:17 +0300, Zeeshan Ali (Khattak) wrote:
>> > I don't suppose you could upload reports periodically to gupnp.org so we
>> > can see the latest status?
>>
>>    Sure! Using the blog system?
>>
>> > I've never actually ran the tests myself -- can they be automated?
>>
>>   Most of them, yes. Its even possibly to easily choose the automated
>> ones only and vice versa.
>
> In an ideal world we'd have nightly runs of the tests, so a dedicated
> page would be best.

  On second thought (and a peek into the results), there is material
from DLNA docs there that can not be copied for legal restrictions. We
can however share the number of passing and failing tests and also the
references of the failing tests but extracting the references would
require some work (XML handling code) that we can't spend resources on
(ATM).

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)