Re: Sockets (Client/Server)

Hi Mohamed,

On 27/2/19 13:00, gtkmm-list-request gnome org wrote:
Hello,

Can someone please provide me with a simple example of a Sockets (TCP)
connection between two windows using gtkmm. I would like to also ask if the
gtk.Socket allows TCP connection ?

Thanks.

I'm using connections between two different processes (the frontend and the backend) in one of my gtkmm projects (simple-netaid):

https://git.devuan.org/aitor_czr/simple-netaid-gtk

Give me a few of days (i'm a bit busy now), and i'll try to put here a simple example about how to approach this issue.

Interesting thread, btw :)

Cheers,

Aitor.