Re: API-Reference is missing

Btw, if anyone in this latest thread doesn't know yet, you can substitute 3.20 into the URLs for documentation pointing at 3.22/3.24/stable and usually set something that's *almost* relevant, although 3.20 is increasingly old.

Failing that, hopefully your package manage installed the documentation into /usr/share/doc alongside the main package, or has a separate doc package available.