Re: can't run multiple gtkmm programs in Window 7

On Thu, 17 May 2018 07:37:15 +0000 (UTC)
John Siino <jmsiino_sr sbcglobal net> wrote:
I can't run multiple gtkmm programs in Window 7.  If I try to run different
compiled gtkmm gcc compile exe files, only the first one runs.  A second
exe won't start.
John

If these are programs that you have written yourself, perhaps you are
passing the same application id for each to Gtk::Application.
Application id's must normally be unique.