Re: Fwd: Gobject introspection and *mm

On Tue, 2013-11-05 at 20:06 +0100, Juan Rafael García Blanco wrote:
In case anyone is interested, I started a proof of concept of using
gobject-introspection to generate C++ wrappers; an out of date version
is available here (it's not finished)
https://github.com/juanrgar/gi-mm

A part of this project is a GIR XML parser that, when finished, maybe
could be used to generate better .defs files.

I definitely think that would be the best first step.

 I'll keep you posted.
This is more a 'I think I can do it, and I'll proof myself I can do
it' than a serious project, though.

Sorry if this could be considered an inappropriate use of the mailing list.

Not at all.

www.openismus.com