RE: ONE MORE TIME.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLsrTsITEc4

-----Original Message-----
From: Gavin Lambert [mailto:gavinl compacsort com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2013 8:55 PM
To: 'Incongruous'
Cc: gtkmm-list gnome org
Subject: RE: ONE MORE TIME.

Quoth Incongruous:
ONE MORE TIME.
I have clicked on unsubscribed and you keep sending these emails.
Let's not get annoying here. I don't want to get nasty, OK?

Posting messages here is not going to help anything, nor would "getting nasty".

It is an automated system.  If you are still receiving messages then you are not actually unsubscribing
correctly.