Where is gtkmm.h (or am I going mad)?

A few months ago, or maybe a little past that, I had an application coded using gtmkk for RHEL 6. I just went back to it now and can't get it to compile. Somehow gtkmm.h seems to have disappeared from my system. More to the point, I can't figure out how to get it back. I've got binaries but no includes. Yum says that there's nothing available except gtkmm24.x86_64 and says that I already have the latest version of THAT. I found an rpm somewhere and tried to install that and just got an error. Am I going mad? How do I get my gtkmm stuff working again on RHEL 6???

-- Alan