Re: Authorization Request - www.seatonn.net

On Tue, 2010-11-23 at 22:52 -0200, Rodrigo Nunes wrote:
> Hello my name is Rodrigo, I wonder if I can put parts of the contents
> of his book "Programming with gtkmm" on my website translated into
> Portuguese, the address of my site to content that
> is: http://www.seatonn.net/programacao/configurando-a-gtkmm-no-ubuntu/

I think that the license allows that, if you keep it under the same
license.

However, I would much prefer that you use the existing translation
system. For instance, here is a partially-translated German version:
http://library.gnome.org/devel/gtkmm-tutorial/unstable/index.html.de

And you can see other translations listed at the right here:
http://library.gnome.org/devel/gtkmm-tutorial/

This uses the same gettext .po translation system as GNOME applications:
http://git.gnome.org/browse/gtkmm-documentation/tree/docs/tutorial

www.openismus.com