Re: Do Gtkmm 2.22 have problems on windows?

Hi !

I'm doing the trasition from gtkmm 2.16 to 2.22 and I encountred a problem wit the recent file manager. Here is what I get on the console :

Gtk-WARNING **: Could not find the icon 'gtk-file'. The 'hicolor' theme
was not found either, perhaps you need to install it.
You can get a copy from:
        http://icon-theme.freedesktop.org/releases
**
Gtk:ERROR:gtkrecentmanager.c:1942:get_icon_fallback: assertion failed: (retval != NULL)

--
Guillaume