Re: gtkmm 3.0: Removing ListHandle, SListHandle, etc

Le 27/05/2010 08:19, Murray Cumming a écrit :

I would prefer not to make the methods templated unless there is a
strong reason. I generally like the efficiency of having implementation
in .cc files, along with the ability to correct the code by releasing a
new gtkmm version, without requiring recompilation of applications.

I think you've pointed a very good reason to avoid templates. So I think std::vector is a reasonable choice.