Re: gtkmm branched for gtkmm 3

On Mon, 2010-05-17 at 21:32 +0200, Murray Cumming wrote:
>   We'd love to use a rewritten gmmproc here, but somebody needs to do
> the work.

Yeah, that should be me doing the job, but full-time work and worrying
myself about masters thesis (specifically about complete lack of
progress and motivation) made me stop programming at home. Also, I
really don't like python after all - if I were going to rewrite gmmproc,
that would probably be done in C/C++ or perl.

Krzem.